Tuesday 25 March 2014

Realisation of early morning---25.3.14

I was wondering as to why bjp has not expelled me for constantly berating and also embarrassing them with my posts on Hinduism .It is not that i am too insignificant so as not to merit  a thought as  my significance is on net  and due to that , my inter national viewers and with my penchant of writing crazy stuff and weird abuses at extreme provocation, would come in handy in future when and it if it forms the govt to strike deals with us specially till sg case is hanging in fire,to monkey the  US lawmakers and jurors out there who will never read my blogs but only a page of my emotional and passionate writings  stirred by psycho analyst.

Since bjp is pro west and fear China my forcible 'public services' will be greatly valued if they form the govt next, for that matter any one who forms a govt ,to cut deals suited to their interest.

 . But one thing all of them have to contend with is that once i have formed a view on  a given subject it is quite tough to tweak it at a sub conscious level and if i have no view on a subject but if i  am wary of being misused i will somehow try to right it.

No comments:

Post a Comment