Friday 7 March 2014

Kaliyug

Read an article on schizoprenia.The sounds on my ceiling were deliberately done to make me write about it and make my viewers believe that i suffered from delusions/hallucinations .otherwise i have never heard sounds etc.And it was so consistently done that it has foisted an unwanted hot line between me and the censures.it is still being done through comp etc.the insecurity  and cunningness of people around me is simply baffling..Just how am i going to hurt their interests ?The fear of anna movt is over so it could be of the other fear  that of rights activists.Over whom if i have any influence it is non violent unlike on  the left.   This is more or less like a forcible conversion .Truth is there for all to see and i am no politician to cloak it.
Second is the feeling of mental contact.This was and is deliberately done by reading articles to me at night as i sleep and then i come and blog somewhat similarily and then i would wonder aloud at meeting of minds or yell at those who have not copied that, projecting me as typical scizho This is quite tricky since some did copy me earlier. and when i read articles in certain sites that have been read to me they are covered from my view till i blog on similar vein .At present it could be fan my own doubts and cause confusion within me plus be the cover up of  misdemeanours of the past at my expense.

                                                                                                                                                               if cnnibn comes with facts it is fine but if i sort of grasped the general yearning  2 years back it wasn't. Poor cousin had to be shown her place for her daring .

If some one is activist for money it is fine but if it is done without taking money it is not!

If an anchor/anchoress/journalists makes a lot of money by verbally trashing  every one and express their opinion it is fine if i do the same  freely it isn't!

This upside down state affairs is a classic example of what the scriptures describe a Kaliyug to be 






No comments:

Post a Comment