Wednesday 26 March 2014

Crow .

Blogged nuclear energy yesterday ,not wanting to tempt politicians world over to use my writigs as a bargaining chip in diplomacy when things have worked out well for india in this andaman triangle embroilgo.
For more than  a fortnight i knew i was in the eye of a huge storm and that i had to guard myself against writing.
A crow dived at my head and barely missed pecking it ,in a shady avenue in one of my morning walks in those days [dont remember th exact date].

As per hindu belief it is a bad omen, an indication of impending disaster. i learnt of this from my f'i'l .That crow was attracted only to my head and not to several others who were walking down that road .i tried examining this rationally.Was my head boiling with emotions  [needled by ultarsonic sounds etc to kindle my creative part of the brain , am i not a right brain type[and it sent some waves which attracted or ir ritated that crow so as to make  a lunge at me.

can't discount all our ancient belief's , the fruits of the experiences of our anscestors down the ages , can we?

There fore i decided to be on guard .Yet i wrote as pull of those gadjets, hypnosis,etc must have been applied strongly, but refrained with greatest restraint to express my views, theories etc on the emystrey of the missing airliner as i was needled  to write on it  and i instinctively didn't want to as that crow had warned me that if i did it wouldn't augur well .

More over that transport minister of malaysia kept popping on tv the instant i finished writing something and i was given signals by banging on ceiling to link up my writing to those press meets.

yes i knew that i was being persuaded to make a link between my earlier blog on Marriana trench [a cursr i put on some one] and this mishap and to get into a guilt trap and either shout at terrorists  for targetting india ,by writing ofcourse ,which would mean that they were targetting india because of imminent arrival of modi on the scene which would imply, a middle class preception that , he was arriving and that if he did this was what one was to expect in here and india would no loger be a haven for liberals to breathe  and live freely [what with A. sen saying he will pack and leave india]hence it was now or never moment to grant reprieve to sg from US  laws so that her movement to US  in future will not be hindered.
                                                                                    .I kept resisting that trap and the urge to write about that plane's tragic end.since i had earlier on in the first episode of dev/ i had decided  never to become a pawn in the games politicians world over play and to combat the deceit, selfishness and hypocrisy with all my will power. .i suppose i did this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment