Monday 24 March 2014

Feelings for the day --- 24.3.14

That the emotional political right gets too  carried away by my daily dose of predictions,forgetting that many intrusive gadjets sorround me with several forces acting over me,   working up my contradictions.

Is this instant reactions  and flip flops owing to the inherent sense of inferiority, an complex , the result of 50 years of brain washing by 'liberal leftists'?

I can write a dozen predictions a day and if it causes confusion in the rightist camp ,serves them right for taking part and conniving at my prolonged invasion into my privacy.and not having the basic decency to inform me about all mysterious going ons in and around my house for past two years and continuing to maintain the omerta of silence  whenever i approached their office [after joining it] or met the  bloggers, to shed some light in this shady going ons

this is a reaction to after noon news that bjp changes its strategy from namo to bjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment