Sunday 16 March 2014

Real father vs the fake one.

My father a confirmed card holding  practising communist all his life [80 years] whom the hypnotist often takes the role stood for the following and not what the hypnotist stands for

1.No to bribe taking .Very strict about it.
2.Abhorred naxalite /Maoist violence
3.Abhorred terrorism,
4. He never went around hugging and kissing and forgiving criminals and law breakers. He wanted them to be tried and jailed and sentenced

 The only meeting ground of my father and hypnotist could be the emotional opposition to rightists pet schemes of introducing saraswati vandana in schools or the earlier moves to trifurcate JK,and etc.

Frankly though i have been brainwashed by my father since childhood i have no such extreme aversions to singing slokas in school  or in contemplating splitting of JK .Nor did  i ever  hide or feel ashamed of my patriotism during wars with pak and i feel i have every right to agitate for my individual rights in my own way through these blogs.[He never did but my maternal grand father[during freedom movt] and uncle [against nehru when he wanted to ban communism] did . ].
And my view on loss of lives due to internal violence like it happens in naxal attacks, bomb blasts and in riots and scams a day  and crime is that it is the duty of the state to maintain law and order and security and it is not performing that duty properly and sincerely .

My conflict with fake father /hypnotist arises when he tries to impose the above 4 which contravenes what my real father  stood for and also is in conflict with what i stand for in such issues.

written on 15.3.14

No comments:

Post a Comment