Monday 17 March 2014

Missing plane------blog leaks

I suppose i was worked upon to air my views on the missing Malaysian plane.An heavy burden was foisted upon blogger sujata to uphold India's hegemony in this part of the world from 9 th onwards .

I sort of knew that my expert comments with suitable pruning from the experts hidden in  in the loft  were awaited on the issue  and i kept resisting it  .Hate to be  a puppet  Instead i kept writing volumes on dev .k whole of yesterday as the sustained onslaught is quite tough to counter.Had a sudden feeling of squeezing of the brain as i finished writing ,calling obama a crook on 15.3.14 and my various assumptions on the d.k re indication issue on 16.3.14..
I heard the news at bed time on 16 .3.14 that India's help was put on hold and after hearing a tap on the low ceiling i felt my heart go heavy .Wondered whether i was in for a heart attack!Was it the work of people cookers?.Was quite looking forward to going to the hospital if it got worse, a change from my very boring imposition writings and humdrum life.It didn't get worse and disappeared after an hour.
Saw news in morning that U.S had moved in the search operations.Ahh !so i was punished for giving U.S  a opportunity to slip in .

So? Why allow media into my house?Or allow the people cookers to do nasty jobs on my psyche which is only rebounding back in a nastier velocity .The govt --shady dhadi and karrupusami and co as well as conniving , the highly  patriotic opposition asked for it as well as the perverted liberals ..

Shady methods begets undesirable and shadier results.

No comments:

Post a Comment