Friday 14 March 2014

Feelings for the day--13.3.14 5 pm. blog leaks

I have a strong feeling feeling that the big two wants me to join aap.Reasons could be--

1.To punch a hole in my' halo ' and show to all that for all my leanings to the right [as i am a unwanted embarrassment to the politically correct right and  who may cause revulsion and convulsions in the politically in correct left,] i would not be averse to sink my ideological beliefs if the carrot of a seat in loksabha is dangled which currently is possibly the only way for the likes of me --activist,die hard blogger ,bored house wife etc [ as per their surmises]by joining aap through buzzing sound, rays the works..

What to do?I am  ideologically challenged [maybe it explains this open air jail]and appear to be extreme to jaundiced eyes viz the leading lights of Adjustment bureau and re conciliation's groups and cannot put myself first and the ideology is that of the rightists and in total agreement with their brightest star 's mantra for all political leaders to follow viz 'India first.'.

It is a pity that i am refusing to see reason and am so masochistic that i am not grabbing the overtures to power that may be mine to use.

God has created me thus , what can i do?

I am too tired to write yet i am writing coz whatever importance i have will at the most upto the polls and i am determined to cause as much confusion as possible amongst politicos . It is pay back time for causing confusion in my life for past 3 years[since the anna movt] .So let me enjoy my power till it lasts without any regret since i believe that who ever is destined to rule will rule.----
Till here my writings were the result of emotions churned up by that  pf/kgb and co

I had a terrific urge to blog the above though i was tired .I postponed y blogging due to foll reasons

1. Who ever wanted to read have already done it

2.I felt that pf and co were exerting pressure upon me to blog this then and there itself and i had decided not to succumb to such shady pressure tactics.coz i felt that by doing so i had in a way dented India's image abroad in that nirbhaya after math by revealing my teenage diary  and having burnt my fingers ,was on extra guard against pf's onslaught.

Switched on tv around 6 and saw B's seat hanging .There was  a lot of banging of lift doors and understood the eagerness of pf and co wanting me to blog this .They want 'corrupt', inept B'out .Hence  it was to influence those in dilemma whether to give a person who sacrificed a white goat [how very supertitious No/ typical acchu pichu hindu who knows only such methods to propitiate gods for power as against the modern ones whose methodology is through science[gadjets,hypnosis, etc]to propitiate those in command for power ]when he nearly lost his ministry!.

Just whom does pf and co represent? Is it Aapam?

No comments:

Post a Comment