Tuesday 25 March 2014

Realisation of the day ---25.3.14--10.30.am

An psychiatric equivalence is sought to be made between me and sg and pshycho analyst knows in detail our disorders and is making use of it to suit political needs.

If sg is hearing noises , i never did .Pf on top floor produced stereo fonic sounds  deliberately by taking control of my electric connection.
If sg is suspicious of every one around , i never was .On the outside my raves and rants it may appear so but, within none.
But i am projected as her alter ego .First to emote and enable her to take political decisons ,the  abrupt decision on telengana is one such,[there are too many to and it will take me weeks of blogging]]or stir aggression as well as contrition in her by provoking me after isolating me thoroughly.
All this is with connivance of all politicians in here as well as the media --not a squeak has come from these pillars of democracy either here or abroad , may be due to
1.Affinity with ruling class
2.politicians closing ranks to help one of their own
3.Scared of the ruling party --isn't she the supreme.In ordinary circumstances i would have been distant and non committal but my extraordinary situation is making me speak up .Other wise who is there to do it for me?
The hidden cameras etc are all real and every one --politicos jounos  know of this

 all people on the road or in neighbourhood  who would care two hoots about me in normal circumstances that is earlier all the 10 years i have lived in this area, [from 2002 ].before 2012April have the strictest orders to stare at me like as if i am a neta like sg.And if i write about this now when the original purpose for what it was done ,to scare and  chase me to a political party office in the height of Anna movt,is over ,it may sound like as if sg  herself is writing her mental condition[i was sort of grasping her ailment and it become certain when us dept or its appendage was showing inordinate interest in my early morning  diary writings  [with night long suggestions]since the devyana episode broke out. i am still on th ewanted list and so have to be alert .not because i have any malice towards sg but i donot like the manner in which it si being done] ]  about how

1.every one is glaring at her in ill concealed hostility--paranoia ,fear'
2.the suspicion i have acquired only lately  is due to deliberate manipulations , i never had it before ,could be hers  .a westerner in a sea of brownies ,which could have increased greatly after the  scams broke out .She may or may not have a hand in those scams but her image of a saint here and abroad has taken a beating  and could have led to worsening of her condition
3. my guilt trap is there, that of not doing enough to save my son and her could be with all those murders she was witness to after her marriage into a ruling family and fear for safety of her children . Fear on one side and the insurmountable temptations of trappings of power on the other .

I am maintained in this manner so as to be her!Now my forcible role is to write about my humiliations etc to sound like her position in India and move the lawmakers and jurors ,there in US .
No one knows in India as to what her real ailment is .Politicos are all too tight lipped so are the journos.so as a citizen i can only guess that she is suffering from cancer as she is said to be receiving treatment in salon --hospital in US .Well her problem could be other wise -a psychiatric one.

At present my penning my normal frustrations [which is real  viz illegal entry into my property to control me through camers etc without an authorisation  whilst sg may have black cats hovering over her 24/7 --price of her power but why should an ordinary citizen like me been given such a feeling? probably to feel her privations  --with help of docs who may have discovered some similarities in our nature, angst and  circumstances,[by reading my diaries] like any normal person an bored house wife would do in a situation like mine ,are using my resentment to free sg from US court proceedings in that Sikh genocide case.

My view.---show a certificate on the metal conditon of sg obtained from a psychiatrist and get reprieve from US court proceedings on grounds of mental ill health and hush it up .Is it so difficult for all the super dramatists to pull it off?Sooner the better.otherwise this issue will dominate foreign affairs to the detriment f national interests.




No comments:

Post a Comment