Sunday 16 March 2014

Diplomatic puzzle.--------blog leaks

The re-indictment of Dev .k --is it liberal admins attempts to find loopholes in laws for the sake of a liberal lynch pin of a tottering party lording and now lurching over a populace that is by and large an ill liberal lot?

Surmises arrived at with help of
1,article in tuglaq
2.Articles in net
3.My own shabby and grotesque treatment at the hands of one in control of my Psyche and surroundings ,the first time this episode broke out in news and when my middle class perception was in great demand in foreign affairs and my discovering the nexus between the amazing and unbelievable connection between my house and us state dept or any of its appendages. written in detail in  sujataism.

My view .
           If the us admins wants to monkey with its lawmakers and people through me [sujata the blogger and diarist]in collusion or connivance  with the govt, and big two parties   in here in its foreign policy with India  and if those us lawmakers and citizens are such fools to fall into a trap with their eyes open [i have already explained in detail as how i am being show cased as middle class precept ion to foreign audiences in Sujataism .That which i was doing on own accord several year back was slowly manipulated as per needs and exigencies shadily through psychiatric control which i am rebelling against constantly since when i got to know about it , as i,refuse to bow to whims of politicians to which ever shade they may belong to and however powerful they may be.fools they made may lay too many golden eggs  and are unable to get some when they dearly want it]then it is their karma to have a crook like obama as their president.

I am assuming that all these pressures that i am continually subject even after joining bjp is from cong since it is in power.It could also be other way around it needs only a doc and few helpers and intels[lent happily by cong] thrown in..    How ever  for the 24/7pressures i am subject to for so many years  it is logical to conclude  that  it is the omini present Dravidian parties in here   whether in power or out of it have the resources and manpower to keep up the pressures upon me to write provoke and , harrass ,   and also to convert as it they did in 2014 September on me

{{**** 6.2.19--Note --Conversion to Christianity was carried on me in full scale in 2014 with blessings from many [politicians]and others turning  blind eyes. I didn't succumb .In between Muslims sneaked in with their agenda  of slow,sly and long drawn conversion, which is still going on as they refuse to take a No from me as an answer. They make their intention clear in this by putting as many hurdles as possible in my leading a Hindu life.Whether they have the support of Christian converters in this or not i have no idea ,,maybe they do and both were and are trying thier hand at it since long, but it is certain that they have political backing if not they cannot get away with what they are doing to me that is placing hurdles tenaciously in me leading  a Hindu way of life ,since a decade ,I am sure that they have the full support and backing and help  of Hindus as well ,otherwise it would be impossible for them to keep the pressure on me when i visit temples and homams and shradhas and in my daily puja .******}}

                                                                                                                                                                      And at present i maybe affecting bjp more than cong

1. Sort of helped in creating aap that foxed its chances in Delhi
2.providing ideas to aap ,their noisy rival unwittingly ,[by cursing to stave off my current resentment against forcible illegal control]
3.giving intellectual arguments from my knowledge of history ,again unwittingly [for me it is academic exercise].to not so moderate rights whom the libs in bjp would love to wish away.along with me of course [my irksome presence in net] .Assuming it is for this reason that bjp may be controlling me i will never subsume my rights  since i have no  deep resentments or deliberate agenda  against any community so to rub salt,so as to make me feel guilty for sharing my knowledge of history and hindu culture.
4.also beneficial to cong to replenish its ideas and currently to provide ideas to encourage their pet  pug--aap to tackle bjp

.

No comments:

Post a Comment