Saturday 15 March 2014

caution to viewers

Dear viewers,
                     Those of you who are new to my  blogging  please go through my earlier blog Sujataism to get the whole picture about me and my  illegal detention in my own house and fact that i am  subject to constant manipulations, suggestions, subtle coercion ,and pshycological tortures  with  blessings and connivance of nearly all politicians and media houses.
Though i try and resist this  viz- hypnosis and constant provocations etci may not be fully successful in countering it .Hence my resentment and frustration at this control sought to be exercised over me in a country that i considered was democratic and free and not dictatorial  till 2012 ,courtesy  the selfish agendas of
political parties to curb my writings by indirect means as it may have affected their affairs , comes out as emotional outpourings at the state of affairs .i had no grouse against any of our institutions or the efficacy of our constitution till then.Hope my trust in them is restored once this back scratching sick cotreie is shown the door in the coming elections and a confident and dharmic leader takes over the reins .

I am by nature quite diplomatic and cautious with my utterances in public forums  .If any of my blogs sound too emotionally charged please bear in my mind it could be the unstoppable outcome of this constant shady needling and therefore do not go overboard over it or get provoked..

No comments:

Post a Comment