Wednesday 19 March 2014

Arm twisted view on missing plane.

So pf/kgb and co have succeeded in making me come to the net and give my much prized 'middle class views 'on all matters at this instance on the missing airliner.I knew i was being worked upon to give it but resisted it till today for 10 days because how so ever noble,deaths occur on and off and i can't keep on dying along with strangers i had one death in my life that is haunting and duanting enough to contend with [if i appear cold and callous , that is how it is for all .an tragic news item is read and then tut tutted,  and then forgotten]  or how so ever patriotic  the cause maybe [ i am naturally patriotic but when i am forced to be patriotic in every issue that is tickling the news channels  or politicians,then it is simply too much to expect of me ] i didn't want to set a precedent by succumbing to pressures[ though in ordinary course  of my life as it existed 3 years back i may have commented on this mystery etc,]so  to discourage such manipulations in future and the gross deception of people reading my views and taking it in  without any doubt regarding the manner[arm twisting] in which it was extracted by  this govt to suit its agenda as well as to discourage any future govt which could very well be tempted to follow suit.since bjp showed an unbelievable ignorance to my presence on net when i approached them ,.probably they are planning to follow suit when and if the occasion arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment