Tuesday 18 February 2014

Telengana bill.

At the height of my eve teasing[when i was treated like an adoloscent ,before the verdict of the  assembly elections up north] by ppts , kgb and co, a  Tamil song 'Parkadhe yennai parkadhe '--meaning 'don't see me don't see me' was often played when i answered my phone or was the ringtone of passerby's and was even palyed  on a loud speakers in a mofussil  bus junction, ofcourse intending to shame me .I suppose it was the latest hit  film song which i got to hear the first time since i am totally out of touch with current films .

Today it seems that ppt and co played this song for themselves ashamed of being seen by curious ,eager and censorous eyes  whilst passing the T. bill since none of us outside the parliament got to see  very old  proposition being given a treatment befitting a  juvenile .,[  that is passed  without any debate on the bill nor its passage was shown  on tv...]

I felt sorry for seemandra's.


No comments:

Post a Comment