Wednesday 26 February 2014

Big brother.

Read about 'thought police' and room number '101'.--Orwell's observation .It appears to be a fantastic scenario but its application  is very possible and very realistic.It is precisely  what is happening to me in this supposedly free and democratic country.under the malignant eyes of many ,benign eyes of some and indifferent eyes of many.

The real KGb's would  be outclassed or have they found refuge in here?.

Note .. i wanted to remove that tag line but am not able to or am being prevented from doing so by who else but the thought police .with some inner agenda to exploit my blog posts for  political gains either domestic or internationally.So i request my viewers to read my profile instead and bear in mind that with all my protests and refusal to act as middle class preception i am being used as one by politicians and assorted groups with constant nudging, through thought policing .

A crazy experiment is being conducted on me.I was broken down  by thought police and then systematically built up as a 14 year old .My golden age , that of a social, human , patriotic, cosmopolitan, arguing in favour of equality to women',interested in histry, lively, frank ,happy , innocent imaginativeand intersted in modernisation that is development of india all fished out from my well presved diaries.All the memories of my adulthood viz long  married life ,bereavment was sought to be swabbed clean of my memory slate by constant emotional and physical isolation frm husband and second son as well as from
  other relatives and friends and worked upon continuosly non stop [they have taken upper flat and many others around me] aided may be by my depression/mental ailment at my son's sudden death either due to medical negligence or due to shadowy political tugs to please thier minority electorate or both , to appear as an excessively humane' person ,since i am on the net and refused to join political party and  joined only when i was put in a long  line of guilt traps  [many  real ,some fake] but didnot actively participate nor was i  welcomed to do so ,to turf out the ruling party that is finding itself in doldrums but yet has in  its grip  all the official machinery  ,by some one in extraordinary power,clueless to the ticking's of a modern well adjusted higher middle class  youth born and bred in indian soil , fascinated by that non existent --long dead 14 year old highly likeable girl,to turf it out in sticky situations and for a makeover that is viewed by who ever is fascinated  as the one and only model of  a typical well adjusted broad minded indian youth .Ridiculous!The changes that have taken place since 1971 in india and  my own life are very may to be so easily wished away.

That which i was  doing voluntarily on my own that is expressing my views,  tinged by  subjectivity, on public affairs ,foreign affairs ,history etc when i first started to blog is of late for past 2years  started to be forcibly tweaked by such shameful techniques that  it made me revolt against this shadowy operation in disgust --i wasn't  approached directly  because my middle class perception was neither in tune with ruling dispensation or that party or the media nor that of the oppositions in several cases. but even in such cases  when it was in consonance i was never approached with a straight forward request even then pshycological pressures were applied .This deceit and arrogance of power and wealth strenghtenes my resolve to be on guard always and not to fall prey to the designs of interested groups--could be religious , media houses  and politicians .

Can one be a 14 year old all through one's life?The wishful thinking of  perverts.Totally against nature.

Poor youngsters of this country.If  they come to know of this bitter truth about their icons,  of their arrogance and money power they'll commit suicide enmasse.All those educated hard working tax paying  normal  youths [who have no animosity towards me]reading this and my earlier accounts in Sujataism of my  brain washing  by authorities as well as nastying and exploitation by media etc will find a knife twisting in thier hearts as it is impossible for any son to think even for a second of their mother's[ not in politics] in similar situation.Even aap, as well as  most other partys are  in this.What a  blow! Whom will they trust?
  .
Much water has flown and frankly it is all those experiences , some good some bad and the retention of the memory of those experiences that renders a person  /me to be whole ,by wiping it off  would make one /me robotic ,fit only to be remote controlled by cold calculating inhuman tyrants.Truly Orwellian.

Note:The left and its extremities have clearly set a precedent in thought policing  [of which most of us would have become aware of ,only due my blogging of my own experience as a victim] which right and its extremities would also  be tempted to follow.
                                                                                                I for one am a strong believer in the doctrine of Karma ,having experienced and seen its impartial workings in my life and in those around me.It does work , but at its own pace.I have lived long enough and gone through a lot ,out of the ordinary to speak of karma so confidently.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment