Saturday 15 February 2014

Political leanings of my anscestors and their role in my life.Post title

Though i consider myself as my father's daughter,with  a shock i realise that whom all he trusted and liked in political field have all have betrayed me in personal life .[readers do not confuse me with India or citizen--this is about myself]
He liked M. Karunanidhi ,specially his atheism,But it is his minions [may be with his tacit consent] who have been harassing me all along ,without my ever realising or even suspecting even a shriver till few days back.What a trusting fool i have been ! I am living right in the midst of dmk's electorate viz --slum dwellers ,hatchet men and muslims in this 1000 lights area for past 12 years talking loudly and frankly about all sections of society which includes muslims,sc,non brahmins etc without ever once pausing to think that walls have ears and people are not all that broadminded in here [our ill luck we have landed right in the middle of a ib or secret services quarters whiteout ever knowing it till the open attempts were made to scare me after trying out slyly  typical police treatments of breaking my knee then knockimgof my teeth etc] and also blogging and criticising ofcourse only about the lack of a garbage  free environment and general observations regarding lack of civic facilities .

He was card holding member of communist party and life long adherents to its principles but not one with  those with leftist leanings , either in aap or  communist party bothered to at the least inform me if not help me understand as to what was going on around me!

He admired Nehru, and Indira ghandhi greatly .and i am now at the receiving end of her i.g's d-i-l and her grandson's non stop harassment, brainwashing ,crazy experiments in conversion and in revival of my 14 year old animal spirit !

Where as my grandfather's political leanings didn't harm me.Some even expressed solidarity and had a word of encouragement to enable me to face the onslaught when it was leashed covertly that bewildered me.I didn't know as to what hit me not making the political connection.

He was a close friend of babu Rajendraprasad  and Patel and not of Nehru. The educated intellectual rightist s who were proud of their Hindu and cultural heritage.He was fond of vajpayee an young MP, then.I am sure that such rightists are not ashamed of themselves for being one and didn't take part in the ill treatment meted to me and is still being meted out.
He liked MGR and mgr had the greatest regard and respect for him and often sought his counsel on constitutional matters when as a cm he had to tackle the centre.He often visited him in Tirupati where my grand father had retired seeking his advise.It was mgr and not Cong that subsidised his treatment in his last days at Apollo hospitals in Chennai and was also  the only political leader to attend his funeral, Cong leaders couldn't care less.Mgr's disciple j.j.-Amma  sent a posse of policemen when all this started and when i was totally flummoxed  and that gesture was very reassuring.

He hated Indira ghandhi for subverting laws and the constitution he had so painstakingly help draft after agitating for freedom  and sacrificing a lot in the process .For decades my feeling were ambivalent towards Indira .g. or for that matter any political leader and i couldn't understand my grand father's anger and embitterment . But now having directly witnessed such a cavalier behaviour in my personal life,entering it slyly through spy cams ,bugs and controlling my free movement  and continuing in same vein that is disdain for law, constitution etc only now i can understand his rancour. Of having shed sweat and blood for freedom and constitution to see it all thrown to the winds by a family that started dominating the Indian politics  by totally eclipsing several others contributions and dreams.I. g's action specially imposing emergency must have rubbed salt to his wounds as this illusory emergency like set up thrown over me now when i know i haven't broken any law  .So when my sub conscious is opened with those gadgets etc i hate those two and the coterie around them and recently  as well as their dravidian ally dmk.Don't know whether the rage towards them  is  artificially put into me or it is because  i am actually grasping the role of the key players in this shady going ons  though after being worked on it is closed and forgotten unless i write it down .It is a sub conscious rebellion.

People professing my father's intellectual,political leanings, basic beliefs which were all great influence all my life have been disastrous for me whilst  those professing my grand father's leanings though he is very distant in my memory unlike my father who was a pillar of strength through out my life till his death,have not harmed me in the political mess i landed unwittingly.

.
                                                                                                                                                              
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment