Thursday 5 August 2021

Tackling.

 During Lockdown i decided to start doing Yoga .To refresh my memory i looked up videos on Yoga in U tube and found Baba Ramdev's to be most authentic.from amongst the numerous Yoga teachers.

I had learnt Yoga in my late teens in a ashram in Delhi run by Dhirendra Bramhachari .I had perfected it to such a extent that I could float easily on my back in the swimming pool in Matsya asana posture. It is said that one could float on one's if one knew Matsya asana .I tried it and found it to be true.But over the years  my yoga practise reduced and after 2012 i totally dropped doing Yoga .Now with no outings and no blogging or writing i had plenty of time to think about myself and wanted to re start Yoga.

I refreshed many asanas from Baba's videos..After initial pain and a broken toe nail i became ok. To my surprise I found out that i still can do Surya Namaskar!There is a good video on it in Rajya sabha TV.Very instructive and useful.Now I do asanas, Surya namaskar and Pranayama regularily.

That Baba is really good at it .He enjoys doing it and is full of wit.During the second wave he showed the power of Yoga by getting his oxygen level slowly to 40  and showed it on  the oxymeter he used and then regained it and then  laughed and said what is this fear about drop in oxygen level see how one can control it by Yoga .I have heard that famous Hata yoga practitioners of past like BKS Iyengar could control and even stop their heart beats for few minutes .But at that time gadjets like oxymeter wasnot there to prove it nor live telecasts.Baba proved it using modern technology.He showed that he is a terific practitioner,. He also proved scientifically the benifits of practising Yoga. and that unbelievable claims made by sincere practitioners of Yoga is  not a myth.

On veiwing Ram dev Baba's videos I came across a video that said that some Muslim outfits had issued a fatwa banning  Muslims from buying Patanjali products which he endorses because they contain cow' dung and urine to which he replied that only very few products of his has such cows waste.I immediately looked up his products and found that his shampoo , tooth paste and soap were very popular .and they were making multi nationals in home products jittery.

On the way to the shop i purchase vegetables there is a shop selling Patanjali products with Baba's huge poster.It has been there for nearly a decade but i never went in because having used multinational tooth paste etc for decades I was wary of changing over to Ayurvedic products fearing allergy.

But when i read that Muslims are not allowed to buy his products I decided to shop  for personal needs .I was and am desperate to get rid of Muslims casing me , stalking me and watching me in my house.There are many others also casing me but I was going by elimination method .If babas products deter them then to baba's shop i will go .Then I looked up in net as to what repulses Muslims .one said colour red another display of hair.So I fished out all my red saris to be worn in my walks and outings and mental note to buy more Red saris blouses etc once curfew was lifted.

So I went to Baba's shop hoping that my very entry into the premises would repulse Muslims watching and  casing me . I donot know as to why they do it.Is it to influence me .I realised that they were stalking and casing me only after 2014 when my i  was deliberately made aware of .Till then I thought they were the normal pedestrians . In 2015 my suspicion regarding them was confirmed when I was walking to a hotel In Bangalore and a youth in white pyjama and white cap proclaiming his Muslim identity came walking towards me jauntily and did a swift Uturn and disapeared from my sight on seeing my key chain with Srinivasars tiny idol i was carrying for protection .I was wearing a sari and a big kumkum on my forehead and yet I donot appear like  Hindu woman ?This is what puzzles me .Are casers /youth brain washed to confuse me with his female relatives who must be wearing burkha head scarf etc and i do not .Only on seeing a idol on me that  they run and hide .That revulsion shown to the idol i carry  shows that they are having some ulterior motive towards me.They are not ordinary muslims and it was these  that I wanted to eliminate from my life.

So as earlly as 2015 I also bought a gold ring with Srinivasars  idol embossed in it and always wear it on my finger at home and also when i go out for protection.I also wear a gold ring with Mahalakshmi idol. Wearing Venkateswara ring is nothing new . i used to wear it in my childhood. I find it painful to dangle my key chain since the iron in it is used to give me pain in my knees and abdomen and so i only wear my ring.

 I wanted to try this latest ruse.So i entered the shop .I bought tooth paste ,soap ,shampoo , dish washing soap and agarbathi  .He has  soaps made of Panchgavya which is displayed separately and the phenyl made of cow urine kept in the back .I didnot buy them.Few days back i was surprised to see that TTD would hereafter make various  personal care products using Panchgavya viz five products of cow like ghee, milk, dung, urine etc and sell it in its counters across India ! So Baba has competition now.

I started using them .I like the paste with its taste of cloves. I didnot develop any allergy am still using them.I hoped that Muslim peeping Toms would get revolted and get lost.

I debated for long whether I should buy Cow urine phenyl .I heard that in earlier days people would run with buckets when they see a cow urinate to collect it and use it .One day i bought it .It had smell of urine which I didnot like but I wanted to get rid my hostile 24 hour s/7 stalkers so i took it down and sprayed it on my parking lot hoping that Muslims and Christian stalking would see it and become revolted .It got over in a month and I didnt have the stomach rather the nose to buy it again.

Then i tried my all red outfit and pony tail .I have long hair .One day when i was in this all red outfit  sari ,blouse ,and red coral chain a month or so back ,waiting in line to buy vegetables a couple came .The woman was in burkha and the man accompanying her her husband was wearing Red shirt and black pant .They stood next to me and were chatting making the point that red colour doesnot deter Muslims.They seemed normal so i didnt mind being near them then when i lifted my hand to smooth my flying hairs and adjust my sari that man in red made a quick get away.He had seen my gold ring with Srinivasar.So he was not innocent as he seemed .That woman in burkha stayed on . I didnot see that man again.

It puzzles as to why they expect a  woman like me a Hindu will not wear idols on me or pray before idols It is the most natural thing for me to do .What have they been brainwashed with?What do they think of me as ?A Muslim? Or a Christian?Some Christian women dress just like Hindus with sticker bindi on their forehead .Maybe some even use kumkum.or do they think that I have been absorbed into thier community or do they think that I have been converted to Christianity?Or are they just crazy?I have also seen poor Christian women who come near me in shops make a quick escape on seeing my ring.What is the notion about my religious identity ? What is going on?  it is constant casing.

                                                So red colour and pony tail is  not as effective as my ring and keychain with idols.

Then i tried my next astra both Muslims and Christians are allergic to cow excretions so why not rever t back to my early days of marriage when my m.i.l would ask us to mix dried cowdung powder in water and   sprinkle it  steps and  entrance before drawing Kolam?And also use it to clean table after eating.At first soon after marriage  i baulked then i slowly got used it and can handle it without any hesitation.

So during Lock down relaxation I went to nearby market in search of cowdung cake .The man selling it looked at me strangely .Now a days people even maids have started to use haldi to clean their entrances before drawing kolam.I brought it home and pounded it to fine dust and filled a transparent plastic bottle with it and placed it in my kitchen.

The first I do in the morning after coffee is to take several pinches of this holy dung and kneaded it gently and lovingly between my index and thumb and then mix it with water under overhead lights hoping Muslims and Christians viewing me would get revolted.I ll deliberately prolong this holy work .And then i ll sprinkle it on my entrance and at balcony near my kitchen and then draw kolam.with rice flour..

Then after having lunch i ll take a pinch of this  powder used as a sanitiser by our anscestors  and clean my table .I do all this very happily enjoying the discomfit it would surely cause those people peeping into my house.This may not revolt Hindus but   at least i can eliminate two others at least for few minutes and get the pleasure of revolting them.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment