Sunday 1 August 2021

Close encounters with Corona

 Two months passed since lockdown when we were patting or backs that though  our area  is a very crowded with a line of slum tenements  there wasn't as single case of Corona.This was short lived .

In June roughly when hostilities broke out in the Galwan region between India and China,my next door neighbour who can see me through her kitchen window beckoned me to come out when i was washing dishes in mine.

When i came out she whispered from her doorstep that the upper floor neighbour's son had Corona and asked me to be careful and not to hang  my clothes outside to dry.

Came in quite nonplussed.My heart sank.I fretted and fumed in panic.and that asymptomatic neighbour made things worse by running up and down our common stairs from his third floor instead of using the lift, talking loudly, laughing and stomping like a mad bull.What if Corona flew into our house in one of his rampages.My neighbour was also equally angry and anxious.

He is tall and hefty and works in Indian oil company.He was going to his office through out the lockdown and he is said to have been tested positive when his office did a random check.

For two days he was stomping up and down the stairs [though normally he would use the lift.] oestensibly  to visit Doctor to test his wife and child, adding to my anxiety and was hugely relieved when he quit with his wife and child to some hospital.My relief was short lived.For he was back in two days with the news that all 3 were asymptomatic and were ordered home quarintine.

Then municipal corporation workers came and hammered asbestos sheets at ground floor blocking entry from back southern side and also his flat doorway.

I quit going up for my walk lest i contract the infection unleashed by his Ac's exhaust which is on the terrace.

A sanitary worker would come specially to collect their waste.I admired her guts but for her it was all in a day's work.

The fact that nobody thought of quitting their flats to be in safe distance with their relatives or children had me thinking.I would have fled to my son's house if he was staying in Chennai.Since i had no other go i was stuck here.

Now i started to walking down ,around our flats carefully avoiding that flats drain pipe.I went and bought bottles of Lizol and poured it down my bathroom 's drain, toilet etc fearing infection from there.I remember that Sars had spread in HongKong [long back]because of flats having common drains .I used so much Lizol that I became allergic to it. 

A little thought kept niggling me.Was all this a drama? Was it to do with Galwan hostilities?Is this chap a spy or shadowy worker like his father?So maybe just as  a doctor's  son becomes a doctor maybe a  spy's son also becomes a spy.

Most of these residents profess to work in Govt undertakings   .It is Port trust or Hindustan Engineering or Indian oil , as in this fellows case.Was i being blocked off from suggestions against the Govt and  were deflecting micro wave beams that could provoke me to rage and rant against our Govt for subjecting me to cruel no touch torture in a sensitive time as this? I often get provoked thus just before New moon and full moon days .Or was i expected to react in a manner that would give a communal tinge to this episode and write it down? I kept my cool and stuck to my determination not to write.I was scared to write even my diary then because i know it is read and feared for the safety of my family. 

The turning point was my son's tooth ache just after a week of his vaccination and 2 weeks before the launch of new vaccination programme in June 2021.It could be natural or it could be induced .The fact that he kept complaining of pain even after medication had me thinking.This is the typical signature of micro wave torturers.They would keep on stirring the wound when it is about to heal and to prolong the pain.It happened to me when i was given knee pain in 2011 .It was stirred for two years to prevent me from going out and from going on temple travels.It suddenly vanished one day .The same sadistic method was used when i had my uterus operated in 2014.They kept prolonging my pain and the doctors were surprised at my  late recovery. It could be either to immobolise him or prevent him from speaking [he was already at home due to curfew]  or use it to emotionally black mail me.So whether i write or not these tortures will happen.So why should I reign in my natural  aptitudes and fight against my decades long habit?

.Another important reason was that  i didnot want to feel short changed and this was coupled with the  feeling of annoyance  at my weakness for  prostituting my talents for free.And i also had this doubt that may be what i write is not my own , original thinking but  some one elses with a agenda.So many people have access to my forehead that it is difficult to sift between my own reactions and views and somebody elses. because earlier on i often caught myself writing on subjects and public affairs that i hardly care about.

The fact that I have no privacy was shown to me since 2012 .If i wore a blue sari in my bedroom and go for walk or i would see another woman wearing ditto sari.  This happened too many times for me to brush it aside as a co incidence.I f thought some thing in the corner of my bedroom  somebody would speak it or enact it .This too happened several times.So if i wrote my diary it would be directly or through readers.That was a sickening thought .A neighbour I thought who was very decent and respectable could actually be reading my inner most thoughts as i pen it down or even think!But the constant provocations i was subject to  made me forget all this demeaning  and unethical aspects of all this and i  would start to writing .

I held on for a year fighting the urges and provocations and had decided to never to write or blog.The only thing I wrote was in January 21 on a rough paper my calculation of the time it would take me to get my vaccination   but when i detected the signature of the tortures on my son  i felt that it was futile to hold myself back .I have  caught the tiger by its tail.and there is a sword hanging over my head whether I write or do not write.

                        To fulfill my craving for writing I took the safe route of translating Sanskrit slokas..Diary writing is a habit of 52 years . With the change of govt here in May this resolve of mine that i had successfully stuck to for a year ,was broken.and i filled reams of pages with with my experiences and observations like a wild river in spate.And i might as well blog some of them since it is a good diversion from my mundane life.I have started prostituting my talents for free once again.It is at once heady and disgusting.

I have read that some well known English authors would tie themselves to their chair so as to write novel;s books etc .Mine is just opposite.I kept pens out of my sight, and didn't write a single word regarding public affairs  and  even my own affairs  lest i start pouring out any thing and every thing.

I suppose what i write about no touch torture, micro waves etc will be de classified only after 50 years after I am gone

U.S is quite liberal They have declassified Reid's no touch torture methods and the effects of audio microwave hearing and the torture due to it and how electronic weapons are no longer used by army but has been passed on to the police.All this is in the net.This corroborates with what Peter Mooring has written about people cookers .If not for these information on net I would have been totally at sea.

OK I have revealed identities which I shouldnot.Will i be slapped with sedition or Goonda's act? If my forehead hadn't be blasted  and subsequently jammed i wouldn't have known that some of my neighbours have a job to hide.So it wasn't I who took the first step.

OK I have blogged all this before , but nothing stopped. .Maybe my viewership is too small and i am not a popular public personality .And in all probability the the Semi Crack cloak that they have foisted on me is also  working.Who will beleive a mad person?But what i am saying is the truth and it is very tough for ordinary people leading a normal life even the educated ones to comprehend what i am saying. barking and crying for help as it would upset thier balance, beliefs  and trust.One has to experience it to believe it.

Apart from the two electronic tortures i was subject to that both lasted for 3 weeks at a stretch whose pain  i have forgotten now.Can any one relive a physical pain like tooth ache etc once it goes?I remember it was done but cannot relive that pain .It is gone.    But it is a different matter with regards to my husband.In 2012 July -August his heart was definetly attacked which made him suffer a heart attack , and weakened his heart and has shortened his life. He complained of gas running up and down   from his abdomen to chest for several days .So he was microwaved in lethal manner just short of killing him.He had become dark and  his body blew up grotesquely and he was terribly uneasy .It subsided immediately[ that is his unease] after  a christian nurse gave him some tablets in the scanning centre.  His body became normal only under medication and now he has to take a whole lot of them . The damage done to him is irrepairable   .His heart is yet to come to normal pumping level. 

                                                 There is another on going torture.My mind is constantly filled  and muddled with thoughts i hardly spare  a thought about for eg about Modi now after change in govt here in May and previously about conversion , religions etc . The conversion bid in 2014 riled me hence a little provocation on seeing dark people and persons in white cap &burkha would set me off against Evangelists and Jihadists.If not for that crazy conversion bid with death threats i would never have broached such subjects.Next , i donot believe in that coinage that is spun around viz Either you adore Modi or hate him .I like him and not adore him and i donot hate him either.He is a charismatic leader un apologetic about his Hindu roots and exudes strength .He is here for a long haul..

                                                                                                                            A mobile phone is used to get a direct entry into my mind .May be the micro wave hearing made it easy for such quick access to my  forehead.It will be held by jobless youths or men or even women in opposite tenements and they will be looking southwards .If i change the direction of my face their connection will be cut .and so would my line of unwanted thoughts.It is more pronounced if i am near a electrical connection but it also happens outside on the road.I am unable to figure out how with help of a mobile persons can provoke my thought process.But this is done and this is a daily happening torture that cuts my peace and my after noon naps.

It also makes me think that maybe this method was used to provoke Vidat my late son to take the extreme step.This is a sure method to drive any one crazy., emotional and aggressive.Currently this is my main mental  torture .If i have to be free of it i have to be too alert and keep changing the position of my face.Those who do this love to  do it when i am in the toilet or bathing or changing my sari and when I am having lunch and dinner apart from other places like when I am washing my dishes or watching Tv or speak over the phone or reading.Perverts.The pain inducing beams leave when it comes out as gas and bowel movments or liquid like tears, fluids, sudden bathing of sweat and urine.  .I  was and am constantly attacked by both .Is it possible for a person under such constant inhuman attacks to lead a normal life?Though they are known to the spies they are given a carte blanche to do thier heinous acts with  absolute immunity .It is people poor who are roped in for this .It seems eerily similar to what Peter mooring has said that it is poor who are asked to such dirty jobs for group stalking by People cookers.  Can i ever escape this organised attacks.Impossible.I' ll have to jump into the sea.Even there   someone will be in scuba gear.

I suppose only those who are in this field can believe and understand what i am divulging .Definetly an enemy who knows all this would love to keep on prodding me.I have been handed on a platter to them.Let them fight it out.

Most probably I am the only one in India blogging on 'Classified information' Since I am allowed to do so it also shows that India is also  democratic.

My next encounter was when a close friend and collegue of my husband was admitted in hospital after he complained of 'spinning head'.His son arranged on line from Singapore down to a ambulance reaching his door.

He spoke regularily on phone complaining about garlic in food and of loneliness.Since all were in PP suits he felt that he was sorrounded by robots .For two days he stopped ringing up .We heard from his family that he was in ICU .He was back soon and said that for two day she kept going to Vaikuntum and back.He was soon discharged and was back home.Though he finished quarintine and became ok though he was a very active person became house bound .Those 2 fearful days denting his confidence and zest for life.

Before blogging this post I was thinking should i reveal Indian oil etc? What will i get out of it?

1. That i am clever and can piece things ?

2. That ours is a democracy?

3.That i haven't forgotten my no touch evidenceless harsh tortures done on me despite being a woman whose body is weak and has weakened further by rigours of childbirth and age. I was 55 then in 2012 and 57 in 2014?Even now at age 64 i have to endure the burning effects of those beams like stinging pain in eyes, blocking of my forehead as well as burning in chest, aches in my knees on and off.

Am i being churlish and vengeful?Maybe some of them are working for the country.Maybe they are blocking me off  from foreign spies.Of the two whom should i choose?Definetly my countries .

If only their methods had been gentle I would have gladly obliged.without having that sick ,debasing  and festering feeling of being treated like an animal that needed to be controlled.

I am not in any one's payroll so i feel that i have the right as a citizen not to be treated in such a brutish manner for what ever reasons.




No comments:

Post a Comment