Sunday 3 October 2021

Torture diary.

 I promised to maintain a diary recording the  no touch evidenceless tortures i keep facing on and off but fell back because it is boring to write about my daily tortures  like a sharp sting in my left eye or pain gripping my left knee or having a series of uncontrollable hiccups or the uncomfortable feeling on my forhead being pressed for few moments or minutes these days as i have learnt to tackle these by tuning my head , body and limbs or moving away from that place.and it will go off .So what is there to write about it since it has become part and parcel of my life for the past 10 years.

When i am given big tortures I wouldn't even know it is being given since I would be in a feverish daze with everything in me stiffening in deep fatigue viz my alertness ,and my ability to reason it out .I would be moving like a robot through my daily activities for days together .It could last upto 3 weeks.Then this grip over my head , dumping of my forhead , sore throat or mild tooth ache or fever will stop would stop suddenly and i ll be back to normal and only then would I realise that i was given a big torture .This could be given either to curb my mobility or to extract some writing from me .When they are satisfied then the torture would be removed and the relief would be so great that i would forget the discomfort and nagging pain instantly and not bother to analyse its cause or write about it.

Writing is normally extracted from me by first giving me a fatigued feeling and then control the noise around me.The noises would include the following --Flash cricket  playing near my compound or in the opposite maidan with a lot of boisterous shoutings and sudden cessation of it or banging the iron gas cylinders whilst loading and unloading or playing shrill music on loud stereos the way it was done during recent temple festival etc. Amidst this suggestions will be given to me on what i should write like as it is my thought when i am relaxing viz bathing or use the rest room or sleeping.

M y big tortures generally occur when parliament is in session or when PM visits US  or some important country.Of late that is since few years back the tactics to keep me out of causing  mischief has changed it involves engaging me in series of activities like visiting dance concerts non stop [before Corona]or translating or learning slokas , Pasurums etc .When i am doing it with great interest i would think at the middle why am i doing this , but would continue and suddenly when par session is over the the kick i was getting from these activities will also stop abruptly making me feel deflated and become limp  like a balloon without gas .


No comments:

Post a Comment