Friday 6 August 2021

Method has intensified and topics have changed.

 The change in Govt here at TN in May has brought the following changes---

1.Before my forhead was bombarded with thoughts of minorities and how they have short changed me .like attempting to convert me At one time I would get angry at one community and the next at the other.

Now my forhead is bombarded with suggestions ridiculing Modi and is stuffed with anti centre thoughts.

2.Before when i was doing puja names of gods of the two Abrahamic religions would be flitted into my forehead  .

Now some one is virtually having a conversation with me on news topic interrupting my recitation of slokas and meditations even during puja and stops only when i show aarti.

The topics have changed but method is same .It is so intense that it makes me to write on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment